Friday, September 23, 2011

Duck, Duck, Duck....COOT!

Continuing on with mom's Big World Assignment from Switzerland!  Mom got herself down from the Niesen mountain safely.  

If you look at my last post, mom stayed near the town of Spiez, near the Schloss Spiez,  shown in one of the pictures.  I am one smart cat.  Schloss means Castle in German!
But what happened to your picture, mom?  Is this the Leaning Tower of Spiez?? 

So mom told me she was searching for a Castle Cat all over the castle, but I think she was just sight-seeing!
Well, if we must sight-see, then I bet I would look really cute sleeping inside this old fashioned Bed in a Box, don't you think?

 Then mom said she climbed to the very top of the castle tower, and she saw a Bear!
Very funny, mom!

Mom:  Ok, JB......I walked down to the marina and I found you a whole bunch of new friends!  Take a look!

Wowza, feathered friends are my favorites!   
Mom, is this a White-Cheeked Pintail Duck?

Is this a female Tufted Duck?  I don't see much "tuft"! 

"Honk, Honk, JB."  We are extraordinary not ordinary Swiss Ducks!

"Woot, woot!"  Cool, mom!  You found me a COOT friend too!

So there you have it.  
Duck, duck, duck....COOT!

Ok, what's next, mom?
Mom:  Be patient, JB, be patient! 

Before you go, please stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

6 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

Logs of feathered friends! Beautiful pictures!

Prints the Cat said...

Duck, duck, duck, coot! I love it, JB!

It sounds like your Mom was slacking a bit and forgot the purpose of her reporting trip. Glad she made up for it by finding you some ducky friends!

Mom says she wants to go to Switzerland again and use your Mom's itinerary!

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

Our Lady wants to explore castles! We just want to get to know your duck friends better. Much better.

Purrfect Haven said...

gorgeous shots! We felt we were really there. (loved the ducks). Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Love the pics ~ I'm going to add yur blog RSS feed to Milo and Alfie's blog so we don't miss any of your posts.

Jan

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

PS: We got your message, but please don't worry about visiting us ~ there's no need since you see us on FB.