Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blausee - A Relaxing Place for Fish?

Mom continued on her Big World Assignment in Switzerland.  I really think she was taking some time off from her reporting duties a lot of the time.  On this day, she took a hike through a forest and found a relaxing place called the Blausee.

Ok, it did look relaxing, but what about the animals, mom?   
Did you find me some animal friends?

Mom said she looked and looked, but all she found were Trout fish.  There were lots of Trout in the Blausee, and the water was crystal clear.

The sad part was that there was a restaurant nearby, that served the Trout from the lake.  I suppose these animal friends won't be around for long, as they might soon be on someone's plate!
(Secretly, I do like fishies on my own plate, so I am not so sure how I fell about this!)

Stay tuned for my next Switzerland post.  
The Big World Report from Switzerland is almost done!

Before you go, please stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

3 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Mac said...

That looks very relaxing. Mom is wishing she was there, now!

Prints the Cat said...

Looks so peaceful. At least the fish have a good life before they end up on someone's plate.

Shane Kent Louis said...

beautiful place and very relaxing! thanks for sharing JB!


------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence