Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rescued Big Cats, Part II - Tigers!

I am continuing on now with Part II of my mom's Big World Assignment to the In-Sync Exotics Wildlife Rescue Center, nearby in Wylie TX.

Mom's Big World Report notes are not complete, so I may have to ask for help on  which Tigers these are!  There are about 30 Tigers residing at this center.  
I really think I must get mom some Big World note-taking training! 

Now I ponder the thought again, Big Cats seem to be just like Little Cats, like me.  
See this Tiger?  He is smacking his lips and sticking out his tongue, just like I do!

Many of the species of Big Cats at the Center are considered Endangered, like the White Tiger.  This makes me very sad.

I sure hope my White Tiger friends will be protected so they will be around forever.  This is Kiro.  He was rescued from an owner that just used him to make money, and he was very uncared for.

Again, I notice that Big Cats are just like Little Cats like me!   
Kiro is sharpening his claws just like I do!

Hello, Miss Little Cat, JB!  It is nice to make your acquaintance, and you are right.   
Big Cats are a lot like Little Cats!

Before you go, please stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

4 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

JB, that is a great report. Mom is talking Dad in to a trip out there this spring!

roughseasinthemed said...

They are beautiful animals JB. Even Pippa can't claim to have been called a tigre! They are just like you except bigger and stripey.

Prints the Cat said...

My Mom says if it's true that Big Cats are just like Little Cats, then she says next time she meets a Big Cat, she's gonna hold out a treat and say:

"Here kitty kitty"

Prints the Cat said...

pee s: We are very sad to hear tigers are endangered. They are such pretty majestic animals. It is too bad those tigers have to live in cages. Hopefully they get to romp every once in a while.