Saturday, June 9, 2012

Arctic Sea Gulls Are My Friends!

After mom met the pesky European Starlings in the last post, she went in search of some more animal friends for me in Holland! 

Next stop was the beach at Scheveningen!
Look mom, look!  I see birdie friends in the distance!

Mom was very hard at work on her Big World Assignment, looking for my birdie friends. 

Then she saw real evidence of my new friends, and found some birdie pawprints!

There were lots of Sea Gulls playing in the water on the beach!  They appear to be Arctic Gulls from their coloring.

Mom enjoyed doing this Big World Report because the day was gorgeous and the sea was so pretty.  
The Gulls showed mom around a bit, and then....

....they flew about their business.

Mom then walked back inland, past the Scheveningen Pier, and went in search of more animal friends for me in Holland!

Before you go, please stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

3 comments:

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Beautiful pics. xx

Angel and Kirby said...

Those gulls are nice friends !

Karen Jo said...

Seagulls make great friends.

Herman