Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Kritters in Katwijk!

 Mom's next stop in Holland, was at the beach at Katwijk, just a bit north of Scheveningen, from my last post.
Mom, those are cute little houses just my size!

 Mom found the beach easy enough, as there were some of my Sheep friends standing on the grass covered dunes next to the sea, saying:  "Baaaah, baaah.  Oveeeer theeere!"

 While mom loves the sea, this beach was a bit more dirty looking than the one in Scheveningen. 
Mom....what is that scattered all over the sand?

 I found out it is a bunch of abandoned houses from my friends, the Razor Clams!  
Do you suppose they up-sized to new bigger houses?  
Mom said she did not want to  tell me what really happened to them....

 Mom kept walking, but then leaped into the air as she almost stepped on my Blue Jellyfish friend!!  He just swam in from the North Sea, to meet my mom.

 Then she leaped in the air again and almost fell flat on her face trying to miss this invisible Moon Jellyfish!  He swam in too to say hello.

Then, as "luck" would have it, mom did not step on my new Ladybug friend, but he so eager to be my friend that he flew out to the sea to meet my mom too!   
My new Ladybug  friend is my most favorite friend of the day!

Before you go, please stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

2 comments:

Faith Shen said...

You really have a great adventure today with your mom and I hope you will enjoy it. Keep safe :D


Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond

Angel and Kirby said...

Those are very interesting friends!