Monday, July 9, 2012

English Cats are Fab!

Continuing on from mom's Big World Report in Devon, England, mom and Milo and Alfie's mom made their way back over the hill back to where mom was staying and where Milo and Alfie live, in SidmouthSidmouth is a beautiful little coastal town, and mom loved it there.

Upon arrival at Milo and Alfie's house, mom met none other than the famous Milo and Alfie!
"My name is Milo.  I am an English Cat.  We got a visit from these also equally famous Flat Cats from Texas!"

"My name is Alfie.  I must inspect the Flat Cats to make sure they are not introoders!"

 Mom said this part of her Big World Assignment was a study on whether English Cats have as good control over their household staff as American Cats do.
In this photo, they seem to be as they have their dad trained quite well with treat dispensing!

 Milo:  I am an English Cat and I have staff!  AND, I have tissue paper!

Alfie:  I am and English Cat and I have staff.  AND, my mum and dad are trained to a T!

These findings seem to be true as Alfie proceeded to have his dad entertain him with a simple stick and some feathers attached to a string!  He had trained his dad to wave the stick in the air on command.  
Good job, Alfie!

Milo:  JB, English Cats are FAB!

I must agree.  I do believe English Cats are definitely FAB!

 Before you go, please stop by JB's SMALL WORLD too, thanks!

8 comments:

Angel and Kirby said...

We agree that English cats are FAB!

Alasandra, The Cats and A Dog said...

Totally FAB. We could really use staff around here, the Mom is a slacker.

FURKIDSMOM said...

Milo and Alfie have done a great job training their Mom and Dad!!

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Awww .. we love this post! xx

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock said...

What an excellent report! Meeting Milo and Alfie in person , plus their parents, must have been a totally awesome experience!

We trust we wil be included in a further visit? Mmmmm?

Purrs,
The Chans

Sarge said...

Hey JB!
Wow, I'd love to have you join me for my swimming event! You can send your pix to
lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM
Thanks so much!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Athlete

roughseasinthemed said...

Nice post, and that photo of Sidmouth looks exceedingly beautiful.

I didn't realise they were flat cats on the photo. Thought there were lots and lots of real cats until I read the text!! Duh!

Love the stick and feathers pic. Very clever Alfie to train your people so well. Pippa would approve (well sort of, given that cats and approval don't really fit together....)

Faith Shen said...

I'm glad that your doing great with your dad.


Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond