Saturday, April 20, 2013

Do Dogs Wear Hats?

Mom went to the McKinney Farmer's Market again this morning. I told her if she went, she would also have to be on Big World Assignment!
Here is mom's Big World Report!

She brought back her footage, and I pondered the thought.....
Do dogs wear hats? 
A few little humans there must have also been pondering this thought!

Great Pyrenees, they do!!

"Yes, JB, I'm afraid sometimes dogs do wear hats.  If you are a Great Pyranees like me, our temperament is very patient, so alas, I am being very patient with my human today, allowing her to dress me in this silly hat!"

Who knew dogs wore hats?  I must ponder this some more.
One thing I do know?  I, JB, will never EVER let my mom dress me in a hat! 

Be sure to stop by JB's Small World too, to see me and my siblings in action!

4 comments:

Pedro said...

JB,

This dawg don't wear no stinkin' hat!!!

Hatless Pedro

Angel and Kirby said...

That is a beautiful doogie!

The Florida Furkids said...

Great Pyranees have big heads...that means they can wear hats. Us smaller headed species won't wear hats. BTW...head size does not equal brain size!

The Florida Furkids

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

If there was a khat in that hat, I MIGHT be purrrsuaded to wear it ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra